Environmental and Social Governance
How we transform lives
The commitment to social is part of our business, we carry out activities based on our values and that result in the construction of a better society, by promoting the development of the communities where we operate, our employees and society as a whole.
We act with ethics, transparency, personal and professional development of everyone who is part of our production chain, carrying out socially responsible actions.
More than 70% of our team is involved in social activities. The program “People who Transforms” gather several projects such as “Connected with Tomorrow”, “Inovation Camp”, “Doing the Good” where our employees work with the purpose of supporting communities and developing young people for the job market.
We have Junior Achievement as a partner, one of the largest social organizations encouraging young people in the world, which encourages and develops young people through the “learning-by-doing” method.
Our current projects:
We care for the environment
The Social and Environmental Responsibility Commitee ensure we carry out activities in a sustainable way, closely monitoring the factors that contribute to generate a greater future.
We continually invest in projects to reduce our impact on the environment.
Between 2019 and 2021, Cibra invested + R$ 40 million reais in projects such as:
- Energy generation from biomass and solar energy, reducing gas consumption and CO² emissions
- Emission prevention (effluent or atmospheric) and waste management
– Dedusting systems to reduce particulate matter in the atmosphere
– Improved drainage and containment of liquid and solid waste
– Waterproofing of the sulfuric acid tank complex
- Water reuse on the production process